The CRO Audit
Ahh yes, the grand-daddy of all my discovery audits.
The CRO Audit is basically the Clarity Call on steroids. It’s a multi-week investigation where we do all of the other audits at once, getting to the absolute core of what needs to be done to get you more paying subscribers.
Is this right for me?
If this describes you, then I’ll probably recommend a CRO Audit:
- When people do sign up for a demo/trial, they usually activate and stick around for at least 6 months.
- You’ve tried other services like mine, but haven’t seen any results.
- Your company has been around for at least 5 years.
- You’ve worked with me before, and want to do something a bit more involved this time around.
The CRO Audit requires a hefty investment of your time, so I only suggest this in cases where I know I can make a huge impact on the bottom line.
What do I get?
When we’re done, you’ll have…
- More paying customers, period.
- Reassurance that you did your absolute best to optimize your site for conversions.
- More customer insights than you know what to do with.
- A document outlining all the key opportunities to boost conversions, and a roadmap for how to get started.
The CRO Audit is the “nuclear” option.
It’s extremely effective, but it requires a substantial investment to maximize the value.
Because of this, I almost always recommend that we start with a smaller project first.