How I price my work
Since this is such an important question for people (and because I price my work in a very unique way), I want to explain how that all works in one place.
If you’ve hired any other independent work, you’re probably used to hourly billing — that’s not how I do things.
Instead of firing over a bill at the end of each week (and putting you in a situation where you don’t really know the total price before committing to buy), I price my work up-front.
That means, before any agreements are made, you’ll know exactly how much I’ll be charging for the work, and you can make your decision.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day, here’s what you should expect when it comes to pricing:
- You’ll get a fixed price from me that will not change (as long as the project scope also does not change).
- Projects start with some sort of paid discovery up-front.
- We’ll do a feasibility analysis up-front so that we can be sure there’s a solid ROI for the project, and I will not work with you if we cannot make it a financial win for both parties.
- Generally, you’ll get a few solution options from me, each with their own fixed price.
- I guarantee the value of my work, and if you’re not 100% satisfied, just let me know how we can fix that (refund or otherwise).
If that sounds like a win to you, then let’s give this a shot.