The Messaging Audit
Since it only takes about a week, the Messaging Audit is the simplest discovery audits, and it’s a great way to kick things off.
During the messaging audit, I’ll be taking a look at how your site describes your product, and giving you reccomendations for how to make it more clear.
Is this right for me?
If this describes you, then I’ll probably recommend a Messaging Audit:
- The problem you solve for customers is not clear immediately after loading your primary landing page.
- Your work in a very complicated industry.
- There’s a ton of technical jargon or acronyms scattered throughout the site.
I’ve found that just about every SaaS company could work on their messaging. It’s really hard to get right, but I’ll help you get there.
What do I get?
When we’re done, you’ll have…
- More customers signing up because they understand the value of your SaaS product.
- A deeper understanding of the value you offer your customers.
- Clarity around how to talk about your SaaS business to colleagues, customers, and investors.
In the end, you’ll know that if someone doesn’t sign up for your application, it’s not because they don’t understand what you do for them.