The Sales Funnel Audit
Sometimes, your site isn’t actually the problem.
The Sales Funnel Audit is where we take a look at what happens before someone hits your landing page.
Is this right for me?
If this describes you, then I’ll probably recommend a Sales Funnel Audit:
- You’re doing some sort of cold direct outreach campaign.
- Your inbound marketing campaigns are not getting eyeballs on the site in the first place.
- You have an enormous bounce rate.
- You have a particularly long sales cycle with multiple touches on the same prospect.
The Sales Funnel Audit basically makes sure that you’re pouring enough properly-filtered water into the proverbial “bucket”.
Sometimes, we also do a messaging audit to make sure that when people hit the site, they don’t just leave because they’re confused.
What do I get?
When we’re done, you’ll have…
- More potential customers actually hitting the site and actually reading it.
- Total alignment between the messaging in your marketing campaigns and the messaging on your site.
- More cash-flow, because you won’t be wasting it on fruitless marketing campaigns.
- Happier salesmen who only talk to prospects that have been properly qualified.
In the end, you’ll be able to relax, knowing that your marketing campaigns are actually fine tuned to get targeted traffic on the landing pages that matter.